Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This week In Science #15

What I did- This week In Science I did a Marshmallow challenge. In September we did a Marshmallow challenge but we did it again this year to see how well we work in groups such as did we improve, stay the same or get worst.We did to marshmallow challenges. One marshmallow challenge all the groups had to be quiet the only thing you can do was eye language or write on the post note. The second Marshmallow challenge we could talk. I think being quiet was better because when we didn't talk no body couldn't control the project. Then when we talked i guess the group hold in their words so long they couldn't wait to get what they wanted to say out.Also This week in science I did a This year in science video. In that video we had to answer these questions below.
  • Who are you? 
  • What do you like to do outside of school?
  • What are your academic interests? (favorite subjects or school activities)
  • How have you grown in science this year?
  • What did you enjoy in science this year?
  • What did you struggle with in science this year?
  • What would you like your teacher to know about you?
What I learned- I learned that
My ability to work in groups has changed over the 3 different that I did the Marshmallow Challenge and it got worst because this time our tower fell. It fell both times. I like working in groups sometimes it depends on what group project we are doing. I think the teacher should let us choose whether we want to work by ourselves or in a group or if we wok in groups choose our own groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment