Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This Week In Science #13

a) If we were to leave these spider habitat tanks sealed but removed all of the plants, what would happen? And why? Use these terms in your explanation: glucose, photosynthesis, energy, carbon  dioxide, oxygen.
  
If my group and I were to leave the spider habitat tanks sealed but removed all the plants I think it photosynthesis will startwith the glucose from the plant then the plant releases oxygen to the spider and the spider releasing carbon dioxide.

 
b) If we were to add five more spiders to your spider habitat tank, what would happen? And why? Use these terms in your explanation: glucose, photosynthesis, energy, carbon dioxide, oxygen. 

 If my group and I were to add five more spiders to the spider the habitat tank I think that the spiders will eat themselves until they have one more left or the might have babies.

c) If we were not to add fruit flies into your spider habitat tank, what would happen? And why? Use these terms in your explanation: glucose, photosynthesis, energy,  carbon dioxide, oxygen.

If my group were not to add fruit flies into the spider habitat tank the spider might die because it's not gonna have any food to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment