Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Week In Science #2

What I Did This Week In Science Is Testify, Plant Investigation #2- Background Research And Plant Investigation #2- Experiment. Testify Was About A Question That Can Be Tested. For Example independent Variable . The Plant Investigation #2- Background Research Was About The Brassicarapa Plants. The Plant Investigation #2- Experiment Was About  How Does Changing ________ Effect The ___________. In dependent Variables could Be Changing The Size, Color, Surface, Thickness And More

What I Learned In  Science This Week Is That Brassicarapa Plants Can Grow Up To 5,000 Feet. Another Thing I Learned Is This Flower Is A Hermaphrodite (Have Both Female And Male Organs) . Also I Learned These Flowers Stay From May To August and The Seeds Ripen From July To September.The Most Fascinating Thing I Learned Is It Was Said To Be A Remedy For Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment